Budget Highlights• In Financial Year 2014-15, approximately 5 million Toilets constructed.
• Will need to build additional 62 thousand miles of Roads.
• Proposes Tax Free Infrastructure Bonds for Roads, Railways and other Infrastructure.
• To allocate 250 billion for Rural Infrastructure.
• To allocate 53 billion for Micro-irrigation.
• To allocate 200 billion for Mudra Bank for Small Medium Enterprises.
• Finance Minister proposes Accident Insurance, Pension Schemes for Poor Residents.
• Proposes to introduce the Gold monetization scheme.
• To allocate 331 billion towards Health Care.
• Propose to set up IIM in Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh regions.
• The Goods and Service Tax (GST) to be implemented from Financial Year 2016-17.
• Abolition of Wealth Tax.
• People whose income is over and above Rs.1 crore, will have to pay additional 2% surcharge.
• Rate of corporate tax to be reduced to 25% over next four years.
• No change in income tax slabs.
• Service tax increased by 2% (from 12 percentage to 14 percentage).
Your Comments, Suggestions, Feedback on this topic will be highly appreciated